Investment In Our Future"
The Mission of the Indian Creek Foundation is to advance the quality of
public education by providing charitable, supplemental resources to
encourage, promote, and provide for the students of the Indian Creek Local
School District through a partnership between the community and the public
The Indian Creek Foundation is a local philanthropic corporation.
The Foundation was formed in 2003 as a corporation to receive funds on a
tax-exempt basis and to distribute those funds as determined by the Board
As a non-profit corporation, the Foundation will provide funds to support
special school projects and to develop new programs by supplementing
government funds received by the Indian Creek School District. This
will be achieved with donations from citizens, organizations, and
businesses of the Indian Creek Community.
The Indian Creek Foundation, Inc. is governed by a Board of Trustees
comprised of local professionals, parents, educators and two members of
the board of education, as well as, other business, labor, and community
leaders. Trustees represent all geographic areas of the Indian Creek
Local School District.
Dr. Seuss Hats
Community Support is Vital!
Contributions to the IC Foundation are used to
support educational programs of our school district. Donations may
be made several ways. Many individuals, due to their particular
circumstances, choose to make donations in different ways. Some
methods of contributing are:
- Outright Gift - Cash or other assets
- Memorial Gift - Cash or other assets in memory of a deceased relative,
friend, or educator
- Deferred Gift - Bequests, gift annuities, life insurance, or charitable
- Incremental Gifts - Gifts made in planned stages over a specific period
- General - For student / faculty enrichment programs
- Fine and Performing Arts - For music and performing and fine arts
- Academic Excellence - For promotion of student academic achievement
- Capital Improvement - For improvement of facilities and upgrading of
- Scholarship - To supplement the High School Scholarship Fund
A Gift That Touches Lives